GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Through this website we provide general information to anyone visiting and using this website, hence the "User" accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions represent a binding contract between the Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office and the "User". Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If the user does not agree with these Terms and Conditions, then please do not use this Web Site.
This website gives no warranty and the Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office accepts no responsibility for the integrity of the download of the information and services provided through this website. The information and services is provided ‘as is’ as to its fitness for purpose.
Without prejudice to Users other rights under these terms and conditions, if the user breaches these terms and conditions in any way, the administration of the website may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending the user’s access to the website, prohibiting the user from accessing the website, contacting the user’s internet service provider to request that they block the user’s access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against the user.
The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office may terminate a User’s access to the website, or discontinue or modify the content at any time without prior notice to the User.
By using the website, users agree to the following personal information being stored for internal use by the Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office full name, email address, country, job title, organization, sector, social media accounts. Some fields out of these are compulsory.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons: internal record keeping, reporting purposes, to direct the most relevant and useful material from the site to you via recommendations, e-alerts and e-newsletters; and to improve our products and services.
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the control of the Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office.
The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office shall not be responsible for any harm that the user/reviewer or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality with respect to information the reviewer/user transmitted to the site.
Any legal proceedings in connection or arising in relation to this website shall be governed by United Arab Emirates Laws. UAE courts shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes, claims and legal proceedings in connection or relating to this website.
All copy right reserved ©2020 Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office UAE.
The contents of this website, including but not limited to, the text, logos, images, files, links and sounds are the property of the Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office and are protected by copyright. This applies to the materials tagged with the Web management name.
The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office reserves all copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual and other property rights in the information and services contained in this website provided in any means in the website. Any unauthorized use or publication or stored in a retrieval system or reproduction or printing of the information, materials and proprietary rights contained in this website is strictly prohibited. This applies to the materials tagged with the Web management name.
All trademarks, service marks, product names, and company names or logos displayed or cited on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office operates this website, providing information and certain services. Whereas the Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office is looking to provide quality of information and service to this website’s users and makes every attempt to ensure accuracy, and reliability of the data contained in this website, the website is likely to develop continuously and the provided information and services may be amended from time to time.
Therefore, any provided information or services through this website or any other sites linked to it is deemed to be general information only and not provided for advisory or consultancy purposes.
Website Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, flooding, mail spamming, mail bombing or crashing
- proposing promotions, and/or advertising of products or services
- Forging any TCP/IP packet or any part of the information or republish them without authorization.
Violation of system or network or this website may result in civil or criminal liability. The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office along with the relevant authorities will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office has no control over the content of material accessible on any links through the websites that are cross-referenced. It is the responsibility of the Internet user to make decisions about the relevance or accuracy, and reliability of information found on those websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work and the user will have access to it all of the time.
The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office holds no responsibility for the content of linked websites. The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office maintains no responsibility for, nor endorses any, comments, questions, feedback, and ideas expressed in the content of any websites to which this website may present links and does not maintain any affiliation or association with the operators of any such websites.
Users may not use this website to:
- Perform any activity which is or may be, directly or indirectly, unlawful, including, but not limited to, any acts which may be deemed to be, in any way, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Perform any activity that may breach a third party right.
- Engage in commercial activities, including but not limited to, offering for sale any products or services, soliciting for advertisers or sponsors or selling, licensing or granting public access to any materials or information displayed on the Website.
- Share views that justify, promote, incite, or support violence to achieve any number of social, religious, or political changes.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the Website, its officers, directors, agents, or employees be liable to any User for any damages, claims, demands, or causes of action, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive, as a result of the User’s use of the site or the content, products, or services provided thereon.
Users agree to access to the Website at their own risk. The Food Security Office within the Prime Minister Office accepts no responsibility for any liability, whether civil or criminal, resulting from Users’ access of the Website and its content.
Contribution Terms and Conditions:
This website is managed by the Food Security Office within the UAE Prime Minister’s Office App / Website management” These terms and conditions related to members and contributors constitute a part of the General Terms & Conditions of this Application/ Website
- The objectives of this App/Website is to provide a platform in which people to have the opportunity to contribute with their thoughts, opinions, views, articles, to apply to participate in leadership and capacity programme and alike by submitting it on the Application/ Website. The Web management will not under any circumstances bear any liability on the content of the articles or the participations and will not take any responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the information or any liability in case of breach of third party copyrights or intellectual property. The submitter/ user will bear the full responsibility related to his/her participations/ articles published on the App/Website.
- The contributor acknowledges and confirms that he/ she has the full legal capacity to establish an account on this website and to participate in his/ her name without using any nicknames. Furthermore he/ she must be above 18 years of age.
- The App/Website management has the right to amend and / or edit the contribution of articles, posts and publications and others as deemed fit to meet the objectives of the App/Website this includes granting approval to publish or reject.
- The contributor acknowledges and confirms that he/ she is the sole owner and the author of the material submitted at the App/Website and that he/shall indemnify the website management from any claims which may arise from any third party copyright infringement .
- Each contributor must establish an account in order to have an access to the App/Website service; such account must be completed with all the required information such as full name, email address, nationality, job title, organization, sector, social media accounts etc. For the purpose of establishing an account, this may require to gather information from your own data and to grant access to the App/Website to your phone personal files such as, photos , calendar, camera, location and phone numbers and other . The access will not be granted to the App/Website, unless the user accept to do so by clicking on accept/ allow function. In case the user do not wish to grant such access then please proceed with registration without using the accept/allow function.
- In case the user wish to apply to one of the UAE leadership and capacity building programs as well as to be part of the engagement activities, then the user must complete his/her personal file on the App/Website.
- The user may activate the Face ID or Touch ID, and this will be his/ her own discretion.
- Its permitted that each member will have one account only; multiple accounts with different user names or information for the same member are not accepted and will be considered void
- All requests submitted through this website are subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein and to any updates that may occur periodically; the user should review the updates from time to time. The user should abide by the terms and conditions on this page and any other conditions that may appear on the App/Website, and any changes that may occur periodically.
- The App/Website management is not responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights and intellectual works of any party.
- The user is aware that he/she is authorized to use the App/Website, and must keep the password and username in a safe place and not allow the use by someone else. You are not authorized to participate on behalf of any other person
- Submissions are subject to the approval of the website management, United Arab Emirates laws as amended from time to time and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Arab Emirates.
Terms and conditions may be modified, and it is the user’s responsibility to check for any updates.